Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On a Tuesday morning

I'm behind schedule on Lisp now so I burnt the schedule. I have a partial summary of chapter 3 but it seems at this point I'm going to have to skim back through it again to get the final draft finished. Should have done that this morning but I played file manager with my trio of HDDs instead.

Edit: Pandora is being quite apropo. "Complete the motion if you stumble" ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers, Can't Stop

I'll be glad to trade my cobbled, bunch-of-single-drives configuration for a decent, roomy storage drive. That's delayed so the kids can get tablets, which is wholly worthwhile, but it's still on the horizon I think. My accountant can chime in here if she wants.

Last night we had the youth pastor's family over for dinner. I thought it went well, and the kids both plan to walk down on Father's Day which will be very nice.

No comments: